Who we are
Our website address is: https://tamashii.co.uk.
What data do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business, including through your use of our website, when you contact or request information from us, when you engage our services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our staff.
The personal information that we process includes:
- Basic information, such as your name (including name prefix or title), the company you work for, your title or position and your relationship to a person
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s)
- Financial information, such as payment-related information
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website or applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending events, meetings, classes or workshops including access and dietary requirements
- Identification and background information provided by you or collected as part of our business acceptance processes
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We collect information from you as part of our business acceptance processes and about you and others as necessary in the course of providing our services.
- We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including our websites and email communications sent to and from Tamashii.co.uk
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily sign up for our newsletters or mailing lists.
How will we use your data?
Tamashii.co.uk collects and processes personal information about you in a number of ways, including through your use of our website and in the provision of services by us. We use that information:
- To provide information requested by you
- To provide and improve our services to you and to our clients, including handling the personal information of others on behalf of our clients
- To promote our services, including sending offers and updates, publications and details of events
- To manage and administer our relationship with you
- To fulfil our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising or defending legal claims
Use of Tamashii.co.uk website
- A number of facilities on our website invite you to provide us with personal information, such as the contact page section of our website and our email queries facilities. The purpose of these facilities is apparent at the point that you provide your personal information and we only use that information for those purposes.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web-based analytics tool that tracks and reports on the manner in which the website is used to help us to improve it. Google Analytics does this by placing small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device. The information that the cookies collect, such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages visited and the length of time spent on the site, is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Please also see ‘Marketing and other emails’ below.
Marketing and other emails
We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service, or if not available, other means as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages (or unsubscribe from all MailChimp lists). The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
Your rights regarding your personal information
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws provide certain rights for data subjects.
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it. You may also have a right in accordance with applicable data protection law to have it rectified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that information, to stop unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party and, in some circumstances, to have personal information relating to you transferred to another organisation. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal information with a local supervisory authority.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
Your objection (or withdrawal of any previously given consent) could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out above (see ‘How we use your personal information’) or that you may not be able to make use of the services and products offered by us. Please note that even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent we may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com